Tuesday 19 May 2009

"post-feminist industrial noise pop"


Well despite my guitar breaking the night before, having to borrow my mate Blake's "Big Muff" pedal (cue dirty jokes from engineers all round), accidently destroying my bike, and someone unplugging me just before I was about to play - it seems the warden of Goldsmiths himself did actually love Stacey and I's performance. He came to see us on Friday, allegedly loved it (I have to get a CD together) and has even included us in his weekly blog, as "post-feminist industrial noise pop". See http://www.gold.ac.uk/news/week-with-the-warden/ Thanks Geoffrey! Anytime if you want us to play your lounge or any Goldsmiths events - we are ready. All we need is one drumkit, one electric guitar, some crockery and a loud amp! aaaaaah bliss www.myspace.com/DUKKESMUSIC. I think those capitals are vital...

No comments:

Post a Comment